For any questions, problems, or queries, you may contact us at the Lab using any of the following information. The hunchback assistant will pass on your messages to me in an easy to digest way and rest assured you will get a response within 24-hours.

Contact Us By Mail:

jimyaghi

jimyaghi

+JimYaghi001

wtfamiontheair

100 Comments

Raymond Fong · May 10, 2009 at 12:08 am

Ahhh… Ely, Jim's got you. He must be employing the "suspense strategy". Hook, line, and sink! Now, go make up your own day 8 or do something more productive 🙂

Raymond Fong · May 10, 2009 at 12:08 am

Ahhh… Ely, Jim's got you. He must be employing the “suspense strategy”. Hook, line, and sink! Now, go make up your own day 8 or do something more productive 🙂

xai · May 10, 2009 at 1:05 am

when r u opening up your coaching?

please let me know.

thanks,

xai

xai · May 10, 2009 at 1:05 am

when r u opening up your coaching?

please let me know.

thanks,
xai

Vince Lasalvia · June 7, 2009 at 6:05 am

Hey Jim,

do you have any tips for Facebook PPC ads?

Ever tried them?

I do get the impression people don't pay enough attention to them

Thanks!

Vince

Vince Lasalvia · June 7, 2009 at 6:05 am

Hey Jim,
do you have any tips for Facebook PPC ads?
Ever tried them?
I do get the impression people don't pay enough attention to them

Thanks!
Vince

LEE RUSHTON · August 26, 2009 at 2:41 am

Hi Jim its LEE here fom manchester uk and i hope you are well!.

Been online for six months now learning and wasteing lots of money like all us nebiews do got batterd with ppc doing clickbank stuff. I feel the best way to get leads and to get others outthere is to learn ppc which you teach which iam going to invest in other ways like forums,blogs,youtube,articles,web 2.0 email marketing even though are free seem to take a long time to work if they do at all what do you think Jim p.s could this also help for my affiliate work or just mlm tganks LEE.

LEE RUSHTON · August 26, 2009 at 2:41 am

Hi Jim its LEE here fom manchester uk and i hope you are well!.

Richard · August 29, 2009 at 6:46 pm

Hi Lee

I am also from the UK in Leeds, and been doing the same as you for about 6 months with no real success. If you want get in touch so we could swap stories and maybe help each other out!! platinumwealthonline@gmail.com

Richard · August 29, 2009 at 6:46 pm

Hi Lee

PPC Domination · November 13, 2009 at 7:18 am

Jim when are you gonna teach me how to generate 1,294,440 absolutely "free" leads a day with PPC??? teach me teach me

PPC Domination · November 13, 2009 at 7:18 am

Jim when are you gonna teach me how to generate 1,294,440 absolutely “free” leads a day with PPC??? teach me teach me

Steve · March 19, 2010 at 5:23 pm

Jim, I would like to do a 5 or 10 minute interview with you by Skype if possible. I would send a list of a few topics we would discuss.

Let me know by sending me an email.

Thanks,

Steve

Jim Yaghi · March 29, 2010 at 9:35 am

hey dude,

add me on skype healthyandwealthy1 let's do it 🙂

Steve · March 19, 2010 at 5:23 pm

Let me know by sending me an email.
Thanks,
Steve

Jim Yaghi · March 29, 2010 at 9:35 am

hey dude,

add me on skype healthyandwealthy1 let's do it 🙂

Steve · March 21, 2010 at 12:52 am

Jim, There is an awful lot of talk on the BetterNetWorker site about all this money people are making in their "primary" business yet no one ever tells what their "primary" business is?? Why is that Jim? It seems odd that all everyone is doing is selling a "How To Guide" on how to build a business, but no one ever mentions their business. I'm begging to think no one really has a business and everyone is just selling marketing systems. What company are you with? I'm not some money grubbing whore looking for a quick buck, I just want to find an ethical business that most anyone can do so give it to me straight.

Steve · March 21, 2010 at 12:52 am

Jim, There is an awful lot of talk on the BetterNetWorker site about all this money people are making in their “primary” business yet no one ever tells what their “primary” business is?? Why is that Jim? It seems odd that all everyone is doing is selling a “How To Guide” on how to build a business, but no one ever mentions their business. I'm begging to think no one really has a business and everyone is just selling marketing systems. What company are you with? I'm not some money grubbing whore looking for a quick buck, I just want to find an ethical business that most anyone can do so give it to me straight.

DanHerzner · March 21, 2010 at 6:18 pm

Hi Steve- hey Jim – If I could weigh in on Steve's question. One the theings BN promotes Steve is a helpful community of information that can be used in whatever opportunity a person chooses to pursue. For example, I post losts of content to the BN community but none of it is to promote my primary business. However, links to my web sites are available for all to see and click on. So, if somebody likes the info I've provided in the forum or an article I've posted they'll visit my site, find out more about me and the business opp I'm a part of. Value comes first, recruiting for your busienss comes after.

DanHerzner · March 21, 2010 at 4:18 pm

Jonathan · April 6, 2010 at 11:25 am

awesome post brother. btw wen are the new 'prettier' capture pages comin??? looking forward to it 🙂

Jonathan · April 6, 2010 at 9:25 am

Martin · April 6, 2010 at 1:05 pm

Hi Jim,

just wanted to let you know what Google just done to me.

But before I talk about that I want to congratulate you on the program I purchased through Mike', (Magnetic sponsoring) ppc Domination. Although I already had a rough idea on ppc your in sight was great help and still is untill Google did this to me.

Well Google Has Done It!

Without any warning Google has suspended my adwords account with NO explanation to Why?

It took me numerous contacts to Google to find out why and eventually the gave me this statement.

It has come to our attention that your Google AdWords account does not

comply with our terms of service and advertising policies. You have

repeatedly submitted ads that violated our LPQ violation policies in this

or a related account. As a result, your account has been suspended, and

your ads will no longer run on Google.

When I read this I thought what is going on? What do they mean by LPQ violation?

After searching the net I came to the conclusion That LPQ means something like "Landing Page Quality".

So what there saying is my landing page quality is a violation.OK that tells me a lot!

What is wrong with my landing page? I've had the same landing page for 2 months now and suddenly without warning they suspend me.

up until now everything was going well. So after some research I have come to this conclusion:

Google Has Put A Massive Slap On Affiliate Landing Pages!!!

They Are Now Deemed Useless To Anyone, If Your Using PPC.

Let my unfortunate Google Slap be a warning to all. Pause your adwords campaign and build your own landing page pronto!

(I was in the process of finishing my own landing page when they slapped me)

After all this is said I now have a bit of a dilemma.

How can I get Google to re-instate my account. And is Google going to slap us too for using our Affiliate Sales Page?

If this is the case then All Affiliate Marketing Is Doomed when using adwords. Better start building your own website and

only link to your affiliate order page I suppose. Only way I can see out of this Google death trap!

Love to hear your response and your help will be much appreciated.

Kindest Regards

Martin Dekker

PS: Go The All Blacks. lol

Thanks Jim

Jim Yaghi · April 7, 2010 at 10:13 am

Martin,

i'm sorry to hear that you were banned from google. the good news is that it's pretty easy to get back on. i was recently banned and was automatically reactivated without even making any changes. Just DELETE the keywords that might be in violation (usually it's the money tree scam that is the problem that caused all of this..so make sure you dont bid on that keyword). then re-structure your account with very clean compliant ads and landing pages. try that again. you wouldn't be banned just for promoting an affiliate offer. there's more to it…and usually it's a FTC issue. so just fix that up, and then ask for your ads to be manually reviewed and approved.you'll be able to get back on.

worst case, just sign up again and start a clean campaign.

Martin · April 6, 2010 at 1:05 pm

Hi Jim,

just wanted to let you know what Google just done to me.

Well Google Has Done It!

It has come to our attention that your Google AdWords account does not
comply with our terms of service and advertising policies. You have
repeatedly submitted ads that violated our LPQ violation policies in this
or a related account. As a result, your account has been suspended, and
your ads will no longer run on Google.

After searching the net I came to the conclusion That LPQ means something like “Landing Page Quality”.

Google Has Put A Massive Slap On Affiliate Landing Pages!!!

They Are Now Deemed Useless To Anyone, If Your Using PPC.

(I was in the process of finishing my own landing page when they slapped me)

After all this is said I now have a bit of a dilemma.

Love to hear your response and your help will be much appreciated.

Kindest Regards
Martin Dekker

PS: Go The All Blacks. lol
Thanks Jim

Jim Yaghi · April 7, 2010 at 8:13 am

Martin,

worst case, just sign up again and start a clean campaign.

Michael Martin · April 10, 2010 at 2:11 am

Hello Jim,

I'm considering your ppc offer for $1997. I'm assuming it's possible to just turn on a piece of the campaign until I can afford to keep the whole thing going?

I'm in network marketing, I use MLMSP as my front end and I'm with the company send out cards as the back end.

Michael Martin

Michael Martin · April 10, 2010 at 2:11 am

Hello Jim,

Michael Martin

Jim Yaghi · April 10, 2010 at 4:01 am

Michael, most of the time you wont need to spend more than $5 a day in testing.

Jim Yaghi · April 10, 2010 at 4:01 am

Michael, most of the time you wont need to spend more than $5 a day in testing.

Martin · April 20, 2010 at 3:29 pm

Hi Jim

I have a question for you. In your ppc domination you speak about using mlm company names in your keywords and your google ads. I've tried to do this before and google keeps telling me I'm not aloud to do this due to Trademark laws google has. I think thats why I got Slapped before and they closed my account. I'm back up again now tho.

eg: I tried to use Herbalife in my ads and keywords and google keeps slapping me for it. But when I check google directory and type in something like herbalife leads I see plenty of payed adverts?

i dont get it!

Much appreciate your comments.

Thanks Jim

Martin · April 20, 2010 at 3:29 pm

Hi Jim

i dont get it!

Much appreciate your comments.

Thanks Jim

jim yaghi · April 20, 2010 at 3:51 pm

Martin,

thanks for your question. Duplicate your campaign and turn it on ONLY for the USA. You can use trademarks all you like in most cases. There is a list somewhere of all the countries you're allowed to use trademarks with.

you won't get banned for using another company's name…you probably did something non compliant that google suspected. most of those bans are getting lifted now though…so don't worry about them too much.

jim yaghi · April 20, 2010 at 3:51 pm

Martin,

Martin · April 28, 2010 at 1:44 pm

Hey Jim Martin hear I have quick question for you.

What is a reasonable optin rate % from google ppc.

Over all my adgroups keywords are running at a 1 to 4% ctr and my optin in rate from my capture page is around 8 to 13% of the leads I'm getting from my ppc. Is this good or should I tweek my capture page or adgroups more.

Allways appreciate your comments.

Thanks Jim

Martin · April 28, 2010 at 11:44 am

Hey Jim Martin hear I have quick question for you.

What is a reasonable optin rate % from google ppc.

Allways appreciate your comments.

Thanks Jim

Deb Brake · May 7, 2010 at 4:02 am

Hey Jim, I am new to network marketing and am going through your PPC Domination course. I have a very lame question to ask you and it relations to click through rate.

I have setup some new campaigns for my consulting business but am not seeing any stats come up yet on impressions or CTR is this because the ad is not being seen? Secondly i am not sure what I should be doing to get better visibility is it simple that I need to keep modifying my adds until I start to see some kind of traffic?

Deb Brake · May 7, 2010 at 4:02 am

Julia Kilmer · May 19, 2010 at 4:13 am

Hey Jim,

I have to comment on the beautiful country of New Zealand…gorgeous! Someday soon I will travel there and to Australia! I absolutely crave international travel. I find it thrilling!

I attempted to opt-in at the end of your About me, but it would not work? I tried it several times.

I am new to online marketing and planning to publish my blog….finally! I have studied and trying to do it without errors.

Love to talk with you….I love accents! I always have my friend from S.Africa, "say it again" because I love his words! I know it sounds childish but I love it!

Talk with you soon!

Peace,

Julia

Julia Kilmer · May 19, 2010 at 4:13 am

Hey Jim,

Love to talk with you….I love accents! I always have my friend from S.Africa, “say it again” because I love his words! I know it sounds childish but I love it!

Talk with you soon!

Peace,

Julia

DanH · July 15, 2010 at 8:30 pm

Hey Jim – I received your email for MLM Traffic Switch for the extra goodies because I referred 3 people to you opt in page. But, the email is directing me to a login page where I need to put in a password. Nowhere along the way was I asked to create a password? What should I do?

jimyaghi · July 22, 2010 at 1:16 am

hey DanH,

when you opted in to download the Google Switch, you automatically get sent an id and password. it comes in a separate email you can just look for an email from Google Switch. if you still have problems try the "forgotten password" link underneath

DanH · July 15, 2010 at 6:30 pm

Jim Yaghi · July 22, 2010 at 1:16 am

hey DanH,

when you opted in to download the Google Switch, you automatically get sent an id and password. it comes in a separate email you can just look for an email from Google Switch. if you still have problems try the “forgotten password” link underneath

Jesus · August 16, 2010 at 7:39 pm

Hi Jim,

I understand we shouldn't be sending our traffic from twitter to an opt in page. Better that we send it to a special report or video of somekind. My questions then is how do you go about getting this person on your list? I send them to my sepcial report, they say ok got it thanks and close the page. What do you do about getting them on your list.

Thanks,

Jesus

Jim Yaghi · August 17, 2010 at 1:56 pm

full details on effectively using “Twitter Whispers” method (and others) in PPC Supremacy!

Jesus · August 16, 2010 at 9:39 pm

Hi Jim,

Thanks,

Jesus

Jim Yaghi · August 17, 2010 at 5:56 pm

full details on effectively using "Twitter Whispers" method (and others) in PPC Supremacy!