THREE Copywriters, THREE Dogs, and TWO Writers Get a Radio Show; and Everyone's a critic. What could possibly go wrong?
Duration: 52:46 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Duration: 77:45 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 22050 HZ
1. What does the business of the future look like.
2. Issues that affect small online startups, how they'll look and whether or not they will continue to exist in the future. (Emphasis on Affiliates, CPA, System marketers, and business opportunity).
3. Common illegal /careless practices we see and how they will be handled in years to come
4. Which jurisdiction is an online business under?
5. How long has Cyber law existed and how has it evolved over the last years?
6. What are some of the old laws that are being modified most now?
7. In the future, do you see some sort of central global legal-body that will set laws, enforce penalties, and try cases?
Duration: 56:03 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Dan has a strange but not totally implausible theory about Santa and he shares it. Scrooge McJim hates on the holidays and reveals why January is the scariest time of year...and Mike tells an interesting story about a Goooorooo named Dyan Rice and a nightmare experieence with his customer support...and lots more