Recommended For You
- Internet Business FAILURE Stories?
- Guy `Google Slapped` Breaks the World
- Guess What? I Can’t Teach Google in University
- Google DFYT
- How Do I Become A Google Affiliate And What Can I Make?
- Microsoft Adcenter – An Alternative To Google Adwords
- Why Does Google Hate Affiliates?
- Why Won’t Google EVER display my Ads Anymore?
- Google Suicide – The Survival Guide
- Google Wonder Wheel – a Theme-Based Keyword Research Tool
- Learn Google PPC for FREE!
- Does Google Hate Affiliate Advertisers?
- Get Google Ads Free
- Learn Google PPC for FREE from the very best traffickers
- Google Adwords and the Trademark Thing
The Other Half the Google Story
Running Pay-Per-Click ads on Google is like going to the market and buying fruit. Some are good, some are bad. You’re constantly testing and tasting to see which keywords and ad combinations bring the best results.
And that’s not an exaggeration–I mean, you literally plonk your ad in the center of a crowded marketplace full of people searching keywords related to your business. And you just pay Google a small fee for every time a customer responds to your ad. Continue reading