You’re working on a project, with tight deadlines…
The kind where there’s thousands of dollars on the line, and 250 customers to potentially piss off. And you’ve got to
produce 20 full-length tutorial videos EVERY WEEK.
A few years ago, I found myself in this exact position.
Like clock-work, I delivered.
This week’s episode of the Don’t Be Stupid Show is jam-packed with tips and experiences on how to outsource CHEAPLY and QUICKLY.
Listen to it free here:
The general belief in our industry is that if you have the money for it, you should outsource EVERYTHING.
Especially the things you DON’T know how to do.
In my experience, this is the stupidest way to outsource, like, EVER.
I’ve run YaghiLabs as a service business for years and I’ve learned a thing or two along the way about hiring and firing.
And one thing I can tell you is that you should NEVER outsource anything you don’t have at least a basic knowledge of how to do yourself. Otherwise you’re going to spend a lot of money on all the wrong people to get a job you’re unhappy with….that takes WAYYY TOO LONG!
Over the years, I’ve developed systems and philosophies on the right way to hire and get work done for you fast, good, and cheap.
Some of the most important lesson you can learn about in this week’s podcast of the Don’t Be Stupid Show.
* How to make “back-ups” of people you hire in case one of your contractors fails (this happens too frequently with contractors…because walking away is dead easy)
* How to have a competitive culture in your business, even if you’re outsourcing to contractors. (this trick I used to get ridiculous productivity out of only two guys)
* How to get ANY contractor to produce work consistent with how you would have done it yourself (This is really important if you’ve got a reputation in your market and people hire you for YOU. Eg, copywriting, traffic management)
Plus, we talk about how to EASILY create a scalable, efficient, and profitable transcription service.
Bet you’re going to want to start a transcription service after this!
And 3 extra bonuses, you’ll learn about …
* A really fast and simple way to get “SEO Traffic”. This trick will make your site an authority site, visited by your entire market and convert that traffic.
* A headline formula so powerful, when used correctly, it has never been beaten. One copywriter who used it was able to boost his blog traffic conversion by 400%. He tried to beat it with all kinds of tests and couldn’t.
* A viral traffic technique that was used to launch Facebook, way back when, and a systematic way to reproduce a similar effect in your website.
That’s all happening in this week’s fresh episode #5 of the Don’t Be Stupid Show.
Listen to it here…
Don’t forget, we still need your feedback & reviews on iTunes. So don’t be stingy, yo!