One of my favourite movies I saw recently was “Jobs”.
Never been a big fan of Steve Jobs the man, but there was a particularly good quotable in the movie when Jobs (played by Kutcher) said to one of his employees,
“Don’t ask how we can do it better. Ask how we can do it DIFFERENT.”
I like that.
When I talk about “me too” type marketing, you probably think i’m not talking about you.
After all, if you sell products online, yours are SUPERIOR. Better than the competition. Faster. Easier. Make more money…whatever the deal is.
But what your products are NOT… is different.
That’s a problem I keep seeing. I’ve consulted more than 200 traffic clients over the years…and if I were to put my responses into an intelligent recorded answering system, I could probably be retired on a beach somewhere.
Their businesses are the same.
And my advice is inevitably gonna be the same.
We’ve just posted a fresh episode of the Don’t Be Stupid Show in which we explore this very issue. How do you create “intrigue” in your business?
How do you make what you sell different so it sells better?
The show format has changed. It’s now only 30 minutes…but into those 30 mins we’ve squeezed in a CRAPLOAD of valuable advice and light entertainment.
Here’s more of what you’ll learn in this new free episode:
* Which headline opening will do better? “Free traffic tips” or “Three Little Known Traffic Tips” – the answer will shock you. It caught Jonathan off guard.
* Why the best traffic you should go after is RARELY the most obvious, “targeted” buyer.
* Why Jonathan is HAPPY that he shut down his website and killed a brand he was working on for years…just because of an off-handed comment I once made and barely remember.
* My wife can bake a cake in 5 minutes…what her special oven has to do with marketing and how you can use this headline formula to boost your traffic & conversions.
* Can you make more if you turn OFF your traffic? The shocking discovery Jonathan made.
* How one of my clients framed a product to steal clients from Dan Kennedy!
* How any idiot with half a brain-cell can create the perfect product that solves the biggest problems keeping their customer up at night
* The secret Coca Cola technique that intentionally EXCLUDES and alienates customers in advertising…but creates a huge brand following.
* And much more.
All this, is packed into 30 minutes of the fast-paced Episode #2 of Don’t Be Stupid.
Go here to listen & leave us your comments, ratings, and feedback
It’s completely free.
But please, please, please don’t forget to leave us a review, rating, or suggestion in iTunes. Every comment counts. We’ve got 8 weeks to hit the top of the charts and keep the show going–so we need your reviews to keep the show alive.